Seeking a position as a photographer within a reputed organization where I can use my creative skills and experience for companies profitability.
- Proficient in Photoshop CS4, and knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital photography, and studio photography.
- Excellent knowledge of flash photography equipment.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills and customer service skills.
- Skill in archiving photos on a computer and server.
- Skill in photo shoots as a photographer in a studio setting, and group settings.
Olan Mills-Studio - Miami, FL, 2003-Present
- Evaluated, trained and instructed photography.
- Maintained all equipment such as Lights, Cameras & Printer, etc.
- Assisted with opening and closing procedures.
- Produced high quality portraits and monitored the quality for the studio's photography.
- Participated in the creation of studio photography.
- Ensured printer is maintained at company standard by completing daily/weekly/monthly maintenance.
- Ensured lights, cameras, backdrops and props are in pristine condition.
- Instructed, mentored, and coached all photographers in location.
The Picture People - Vancouver, WA, 2000-2003
- Responsible for breaking down and building the sets, props and equipment.
- Responsible for managing the stylist's and the completion of the tracking sheet shot lists.
- Assisted the senior photographer by staffing the Mac work station and operating the digital photography software.
- Edited and the distributed all selected and unselected images.
- Responsible for controlling focus, lighting, and gray balance through the digital camera software.
- Completed the rough edits to narrow the image selection down prior to development.
- Collaborated with other photographers to test backgrounds, lighting, camera techniques, equipment and equipment calibrations.