My name is Necole. I was born in the Caribbean and raised in the USA. I am the 8th of 13 children born to my parents and are the first and only person in my family to obtain a college degree. I attended Laguardia Community College where I earned an Associate Degree in Social Science as well as the School of Professional Studies where I earned my BA in Disability Studies.

I am currently working in the field as an Occupational Therapy Practitioner. I chose Disability Studies because in the field of Occupational Therapy, I work with people with many forms of disabilities and I believe that I can be a more effective therapist, if I am better able to identify with and understand them.

I graduated in the spring of 2015. I am currently working as a Occupational Therapy Practioner and is loving my job. I am looking forward to continuing my personal journey of achieving a masters degree in Occupational Therapy. I really do enjoy learning and expanding my mind. I believe that the mind is a powerful thing and I don't intend on wasting mine.