William Shakespeare

"Love all, trust few, do wrong to none." 

"Listen to many, speak to few."

"The Devil can cite Scripture for his purpose." 

Charles Bukowski

"Genuis might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way." 

"Having a bunch of cats around is good. If you're feeling bad, you just look at the cats, you'll feel better." 

"They never pay the slaves enough so they can get free, just enough so they can stay alive and come back to work."

"There is a lonliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow movement of the hands of a clock." 

Edgar Allan Poe

"We loved with a love that was more than love." 

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fear, greed, imagination and poetry."

"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality."

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."

Augusten Burroughs

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions." 

“I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stunned by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word.” 

Education Quotes

"Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self-confidence." - Robert Frost

"The mark of an educated man is to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance." - William Durant

Share This:    Delicious Bookmark   Digg Bookmark   Diigo Bookmark   Facebook Bookmark   LinkedIn Bookmark   MySpace Bookmark   StumbleUpon Bookmark   Twitter Bookmark