About Me

Hello, and thanks for visiting my portfolio! I am a new Registered Nurse who is deeply invested in learning more about how best to serve New York’s diverse patient population. I am especially passionate about the sub-specialties of public health, women's health, and mental health. It is my dream to bridge gaps in social divides through clinical work to ensure that all people receive safe, respectful, and culturally competent care regardless of race, gender, income, or citizenship status.

I have a lifelong commitment to continuing education and professional development; in addition to pursuing my BSN here at CUNY School of Professional Studies, I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Women’s Studies from Virginia Commonwealth University and an Associates in Applied Science in Nursing from BMCC. I hope to go on to become a community-based Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner so that I can provide a full range of accessible, user-friendly healthcare to people who need it the most.

When I'm not studying or working, I like spending time with my husband and our three-year-old son, visiting the city's parks and museums, listening to podcasts, practicing meditation, and people watching.