WARNING: This ePortfolio is currently being used as a template. Published changes or deletions will affect new ePortfolios created from this template.

Welcome to Your ePortfolio! 

I've added most of the sections I think you'll need above.  You should feel free to add more sections or rename them.  You should also replace the text on this Welcome page with anything you would like to add that represents YOU!

The About Me section is for you to add whatever you'd like us to know about you - your work history, how you came to enroll in the MA in Disability Studies program, your goals - or any other information you would like to add.  You can add pictures or video too!

The Academic Work section is a place for you to add the courses you took in your MA program, upload projects, powerpoint, videos or papers you submitted for course work, and connect the work you did to our Disability Studies Program goals.  You can also summarize the work you did for the course and share the things you found difficult or surprising.  

In the Reflections section, I'd like you to discuss what you learned as you progressed through the courses. I've put some prompts on the screen to help you, but feel free to be creative as you complete this section. You can prepare a long essay, upload powerpoint, post a video, or a combination of all of these.  

The Resume section is a place for you to upload your resume if you'd like employers to be able to see it in the future. Tip:  don't include your address or phone number on the resume you upload!

Finally, the Contact Me section provides a form for folks who want to get in touch with you to be able to do so.